Vegan aubergine tortelloni recipe kit for 1, ready in just 6 minutes!
Our delicious fresh pasta is filled with aubergine, tomato and onions, served with a cherry tomato & basil sauce & dairy-free alternative to cheese.
HOW TO COOK
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, add the
pasta and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Drain the pasta, return the pan to the heat and add the sauce.
3. Heat the sauce until gently simmering, then add the
drained pasta back into the pan.
4. Fold the pasta through the sauce until fully coated.
5. Serve in a warm bowl and sprinkle over the dairy-free
alternative to cheese.