Tuscan sausage tortelloni recipe kit for one, ready in just 6 minutes!
Our delicious fresh pasta is only made with free-range eggs & is filled with tender Tuscan sausage, red onions and fennel. Served with light lemon & parsley butter & sprinkled in Pecorino Romano cheese.
HOW TO COOK
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, add the pasta
and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Drain the pasta, return the pan to the heat and add the butter.
3. Gently heat the butter until it melts, then add the drained
pasta back into the pan.
4. Fold the pasta through the butter until fully coated.
5. Serve into a warm bowl and sprinkle over the cheese.